Angel and Venture Capital fundraising can be crucial for early-stage high-growth start-ups and can produce major long-terms returns for the entrepreneurs and investors, if arranged and managed correctly.
Our lawyers have extensive expertise, market knowledge and wide network of contacts within the fundraising industry and are able to assist and advise on a number of matters, including:
- Angel and VC Investment in high-growth companies from Pre-seed to Series A.
- Company Formation.
- Founder and team agreements.
- Protection of Intellectual property rights.
- Shareholder Agreement.
- Share Subscription and Investment Agreements.
- Advice on exists and Buy-backs.
- Employee share schemes and incentives.
- Business due diligence.
- EIS and SEIS tax reliefs.