Our experienced team of commercial solicitors advises both new and well-established businesses, as well as private entrepreneurs and investors, on a wide range of corporate and commercial solutions catering to each client’s individual requirements.
Corporate and Commercial solutions
We can assist with the following types of transactions among many others:
- Company formation
- Shareholders agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Issuing corporate securities
- Sale and purchases of corporate securities
- Sale and purchase of business assets
- Franchising Agreements
- Supplier and Vendor Agreements
- Employment and Service contracts
- Insolvency, administration and creditor voluntary arrangements
Our corporate and commercial Experience
Our lawyers’ recent experience includes:
- Advising a London based restaurant chain on raising share and loan capital.
- Assisting a franchisee of a fashion brand with the reorganization of its shareholding structure.
- Advising a consultant to a major telecommunications company on the service and remuneration arrangements.
- Representing an investor of an upmarket café business in concluding a shareholder’s agreement.
- Advising a shareholder of an international media company on the disposition of their interest in the business.
- Advising a digital content agency on agreements with its clients, staff and contractors.