We have a broad experience in a wide range of legal issues pertaining to intellectual property rights, including all major aspects of trademark, copyright and patent law, with a particularly strong experience in information technology, digital media, film and music rights.
Our lawyers’ experience includes:
- Representing an IT start-up in a defence to an opposition to a trademark registration application raised by a renowned jewellery brand.
- Advising a chain of restaurants on several trademark registrations.
- Advising a Russian IT company on patent applications across multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising a digital content agency on legal arrangements with film directors and producers.
- Advising a music distribution business on licensing publishing and recording rights from various writers and artists.
- Advising a music rights agency on licensing music content for to the use in advertising by several renowned brands.