You will need a valid UK Work Visa to be able to work in the UK. There are several work visa categories that help foreign nationals to come and work in the UK.

Most of the Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 5 visas allow foreign nationals to live and work in the UK. Some of the common UK work visas include;